DELIVERY FIT GUIDE 📦
We want your sofa delivery to be successful and frictionless! We have a solid framework of standard operating procedures to achieve this. A major factor of our successful delivery fulfilments depend on your input. Before finalizing your order it is very important you've checked for any of the following possible delivery constrains, inclusive of access for our delivery vehicles, narrow stairs or entryways and awkward corridor angles.
Work your way through the guide below - you'll need a tape measure, pen and notebook. (📐 + 🖊️ + 📓)
- Note down the width, height and depth of your sofa (these can be found in the product description).
- Measure the width of your front door frame 🚪 and compare this with the height of your sofa, if the width is greater then the sofa will fit through. **Please note some of our sofas are delivered with the legs removed so you may take from 7cm to 18cm off the height. Details of this will be clearly stated within the product description**.
- To ensure your sofa can get into your room of choice, measure the width (at the narrowest point) of any areas your sofa will need to pass through including hallways and internal doors. Remember to adjust for any possible obstructions such as built in furniture or radiators. If the widths at the narrowest points are greater than the dimensions of your sofa then it will fit through.
- Stairs - if our delivery team need to take your sofa up a flight of stairs, please measure the width of the staircase, taking any handrails or ceiling lights into account. If your sofa needs to be lifted over a bannister then also check the distance from the bannister to the ceiling. There will need to be enough room at the top of the stairs for our delivery team to navigate and steer the sofa into your room of choice.
- Lift - if your building has a lift make sure to measure the width of the open doors, height and depth of the lift to ensure the sofa will fit.
If you're having trouble and are still unsure, then we'd recommend taking a better look at our Terms & Conditions. For an additional fee a trained member of our team will visit your home to measure up, giving you peace of mind before you buy. Get in touch to find out pricing and further details.