Bonnet House Outdoor Rattan Corner Dining Set
We want your sofa delivery to be successful and frictionless! We have a solid framework of standard operating procedures to achieve this. A major factor of our successful delivery fulfilments depend on your input. Before finalizing your order it is very important you've checked for any of the following possible delivery constrains, inclusive of access for our delivery vehicles, narrow stairs or entryways and awkward corridor angles.
Work your way through the guide below - you'll need a tape measure, pen and notebook. (📐 + 🖊️ + 📓)
- Note down the width, height and depth of your sofa (these can be found in the product description).
- Measure the width of your front door frame 🚪 and compare this with the height of your sofa, if the width is greater then the sofa will fit through. **Please note some of our sofas are delivered with the legs removed so you may take from 7cm to 18cm off the height. Details of this will be clearly stated within the product description**.
- To ensure your sofa can get into your room of choice, measure the width (at the narrowest point) of any areas your sofa will need to pass through including hallways and internal doors. Remember to adjust for any possible obstructions such as built in furniture or radiators. If the widths at the narrowest points are greater than the dimensions of your sofa then it will fit through.
- Stairs - if our delivery team need to take your sofa up a flight of stairs, please measure the width of the staircase, taking any handrails or ceiling lights into account. If your sofa needs to be lifted over a bannister then also check the distance from the bannister to the ceiling. There will need to be enough room at the top of the stairs for our delivery team to navigate and steer the sofa into your room of choice.
- Lift - if your building has a lift make sure to measure the width of the open doors, height and depth of the lift to ensure the sofa will fit.
If you're having trouble and are still unsure, then we'd recommend taking a better look at our Terms & Conditions. For an additional fee a trained member of our team will visit your home to measure up, giving you peace of mind before you buy. Get in touch to find out pricing and further details.
The Bonnet House Corner Dining Rattan Set is the perfect place for a family gathering, a romantic date, and even your next book club meeting! The steel frame is built to withstand wet weather, and the modular set can be configured in many different ways to suit your needs. The set includes the dining table in beautiful grey shades. The foam cushions and PE rattan seats are water-resistant.
Our corner garden set is perfect for those who have limited space for seating but still want to be able to entertain a small group of friends.
The modular design means you can add on more pieces as your needs change and the steel frame means it's easy to move around. It also assembles easily so you'll be sitting comfortably in no time!
✔ PE Rattan in Grey
✔ Left Hand Seater, Right Hand Seater & Dining Table
✔ Foam Filled Polyester Loose Cushions
✔ Sits up to 6 People
✔ Modular Set
✔ Steel Frame
✔ Assembly Required
|Table:||W145cm x D80cm x H72cm|
|Left Hand:||W 177cm x L 236cm x D 67cm x H 74cm|
|Right Hand:||W 169cm x L 236cm x D 67cm x H 74cm|
|Assembly:||Assembly Required (Easy Instruction Manual)|
|Material:||Steel Frame & PE Rattan|
|Parts Delivered:||2x Factory Packaged boxes|
|Number of Seats:||4 Seats|
|Item Care:||Wipe with water and cloth|
|Item Care:||Cover in winter or moist conditions|
All listed Free Delivery* items in XOME include the standard delivery service. No fee will be added during checkout for a standard delivery service.
Our professional and experienced delivery partners will bring the product to your room of choice and will help you unpack and inspect the item before you sign for a successful delivery.
DISPATCH LEAD TIME
Dispatch to the carrier differ between models in stock and Made to Order models or Variations.
Models in stock are dispatched to the carrier within 1-4 days.
Made to order items need approximatly 3 weeks to manufacture plus the 1-4 days to dispatch.
STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE
Two-man delivery service to room of choice (up to 2nd floor if no lift)The carrier should contact you within 2 working days after dispatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.The day before your scheduled delivery, you should receive a 3 hour time slot.
◦ UK Mainland (4-15 Business Days)
◦ Northern Ireland (7-21 Days) Surcharge £69
◦ No Lift & more than 1 flight of stairs - Each floor Surcharge £20
EXPEDITED DELIVERY SERVICE
Additional cost of £39.00 - The dispatch lead time and delivery time is decreased by 4-5 Business Days. Applicaple only for In-Stock models Two-man delivery service to room of choice (up to 2nd floor if no lift)The carrier should contact you within 2 working days after dispatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.The day before your scheduled delivery, you should receive a 3 hour time slot.
◦ UK Mainland (2-9 Business Days)
◦ Northern Ireland (7-14 Days) Surcharge £69
◦ No Lift & more than 1 flight of stairs - Each floor Surcharge £20
Read our Shipping Policy HERE
14 DAY RETURNS POLICY
◦ If you are not happy with your product, then you can return it within 14 days. Your 14 day period starts from your day of delivery.
◦ Unwanted items must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition, which includes being in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging or something similar.
◦ For more information on returns click here
This Sofa is Made in Europe ♜
◦ We’re regularly visiting this manufacturing site ourselves so we have full visibility of the production process – and our trusted third parties visit any sites that we can't.
◦ Factory Warranty :5-Year★ Structural |12-Month★ Wear-n-tear
The XOME price promise 🔥
Let's save you some time. We’re so confident we can give you the best delivered price furniture that if we can’t beat a like-for-like quote we'll give you a £30 Amazon voucher.
What will i do with my old sofas? Getting rid of them is hard 🤦♀️
Trying to get rid of your old sofas can be very hard nowadays.
Long past is the days you could easily dispose of your used unwanted furniture.
It is becoming increasingly challenging to move them away and we know that. We can help you decide! There are still many options but we present to you the best we have.
✔ Use Shiply.com to list your job and get quotes from removal experts
✔ Hire a van and take them yourself to a Reuse & Recycling Centre near you.
✔ Hire a Skip and make the most of it. Dispose of many more unwanted items.
✔ Ask Xome.uk to assign a collection during your delivery *(Ask for a quote - paid service. approximately £45 for a 3+2 set).
✔ Donate your furniture and make a difference - (*must be in good condition and have their fire labels on) BHF, or Debra, or Cancer Research, or Salvation Army etc.